Sunday, June 21, 2009

Does God Care About The Little Things?

Posted by Deborah

One morning several months ago, I was in early morning prayer. After my time with the Lord, I felt strongly he had told me to pick up my grandson Tyler and take him to school. Well, that's strange. I had no idea why the Holy Spirit would ask me to do that. I often did try to pick him up and take him to school. But hadn't done it in awhile. So not wanting to be disobedient, I picked up the phone and called my daughter in law. I told her if she would like, I would run by and pick Tyler up for school and drop him off. He only lived about a mile from me. I am not sure but I think he was too close to the school for the bus anyway, or she just didn't like putting him on it. AMEN to that.

http://livinginblackandwhite.ning.com/profiles/blogs/2133465:BlogPost:22381

0 comments:

Post a Comment