Saturday, October 31, 2009

If we all thought like Ben

Posted by Al Schall

f we all thought like Ben

This Was sent to me from a friend of mine (Alex Thank you!). And I thought I would share it with all of you. It puts everything into prospective, at least from my point of view!

The following was written by Ben Stein and recited by him on CBS Sunday Morning Commentary.

Herewith a few confessions from my beating heart: I have no freaking clue who Nick and Jessica are. I see them on the cover of People and Us constantly when I am buying my dog biscuits and kitty litter. I often ask the checkers at the grocery stores. They never know who Nick and Jessica are either. Who are they? Will it change my life if I know who they are and why they have broken up? Why are they so important?
I don't know who Lindsay Lohan is either, and I do not care at
all about Tom Cruise's wife.
Am I going to be called before a Senate committee and asked if
I am a subversive? Maybe, but I just have no clue who Nick and Jessica
are.
If this is what it means to be no longer young. It's not so bad.
Next confession:

Click here to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment