Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lord, I need you!

Posted by Heather

I had a feeling that today was going to be a very horrible day. Well, there has been some horrible things said about me & its splitting my family apart. I am so hurt cause of these things. I'm absolutely lost. Oh Lord, I need you now more than ever. I feel myself falling & you are the only one I can lean on to catch me. I know that I have to stay strong for my son & I am trying very hard but it seems like the world is against me sometimes. I just don't know what to do anymore. I pray & pray but still everything seems to just get worse. Everyone close to me is turning against me & I don't know what I am doing wrong or how to fix it. Well, my darlin son is awake so I must go. Lord, I pray to you for help. Please, help us.

Click here to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment