Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Love my Daddy

Posted by DDana

A couple of weeks ago our group spent the night at the house of a girl from another Master's and I slept in her sister's room by myself. On her sister's wall was a poem in a fram called Broken dreams.

Broken Dreams


As Children bring their broken toys, with tears for us to mend
I brought my broken dreams to God, because he was my friend.
But then instead of leaving Him in peace to work alone,
I hung around and tried to help with mays that were my own.
At last I snatched them back and cried "How could you be so slow?"
""My child," He said "What could I do? You never did let go."



It stuck a chord with me about my back. I have really bad back pains and they don't get better it seems. It truely has been the hardest thing to God. Not thinking that he couldn't fix it. The wondering if he will.

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment