Saturday, November 21, 2009

A day with Danni

Posted by Daniel Baumet

I can't blame fully my former partner ... there are days I have wished to divorce my self .. but no legal precident is set on that .. so I am stuck living with me what do I do?
It is such a yoyo ride .. I should lend it out to a carnaval! One moment I am can be up and more than what I need and the next .. poof living on the edge! Here is a classic example ( good thing I have a deep faith some days that God will get me through!)
I was working for an insulation firm .. that had promised me what would amount to double my salary I wa makeing .. how ever I found I have only half the hours .. but after a quick sos to God .. between a couple of temp agencies I kept rolling along ... until every thing stopped!

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment