Saturday, November 21, 2009

Please pray for my little girl tomorrow

Posted by Sher

When my daughter was three years old she was diagnosed with a Wilms tumor which is kidney cancer. She has gone through surgery, radiation and chemotherapy and has been off treatment for 15 months. Tomorrow she goes to have her 15 month off treatment scans. She is due for an abdominal ultrasound and chest xray, urnine test and labs. In the past shots have been a big issue (took three adults to hold her down) and tomorrow she will be wide awake when they draw her blood. Please pray she will not be anxious and we can get this done without a fight.

If you are wondering why I am asking for prayers over shots and not results of the test .. It is because I believe with all my heart that the Lord healed her completely and I have declared that healing on her website for all to read.

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment