Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Goodwill Angel....

Posted by Lori

I was reading another member's blog post, and it reminded me of an encounter that I had a couple years ago... in Goodwill, of all places!

I love shopping in thrift stores. I especially love Goodwill because I think their prices are fair, and I've found some great things there. But, mostly, I think it's a fairly inexpensive form of "retail therapy" for me!

So, if I remember correctly, this particular incident happened about two or two-and-a-half years ago. I'm pretty sure my youngest daughter was still an infant, but not super-young because I didn't venture out much during that time period! Anyway, I was shopping, and this was significant because I had not been "venturing out" with the two girls (who are almost exactly 2.5 years apart in age) because it was still difficult for me to handle the two of them and their different needs at that time. So, we stayed home most of the time. But, I had decided to go out this day, and so off to Goodwill we went....

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment