Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas Came And Went

Posted by Tamara Canup Graves

I've had an amazing holiday season. I've seen God's promises brought to fruition, and I've realized that His promises are not always what I perceive them to be.

My husband, Joseph, is a born again believer. And when we met He was on fire for the Lord like no one I had ever met before. His great passion in life is to one day move to Israel and minister to the Jews there. He went into his field of study, as an aerospace engineer because of this dream, and he accepted the job he has now with the company we are with because they have a very large site based in Israel. For years he has centered his life around what he felt was his calling. But underneath the surface there has been a constant battle. He carries deep wounds from his childhood and though I can not go into detail here, I will say that there is a great deal of bondage that ties him to his family and the people of his past.

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment