Saturday, November 21, 2009

Letter from the Devil

Posted by SLAVE2JC

Subject: A LETTER FROM SATAN!!!

Letter from the Devil
This can really make you think. It actually made me really mad while I
was reading it, but it made me realize some things. Plus, I had to send
it because of the P.S. This is deep... and I wasn't going to forward
or share it, but that last line... you'll see.



A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN
I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores. You awoke without kneeling to pray. As a matter of fact, you didn't even bless your meals, or pray before going to bed last night. You are so unthankful, I like that about you. I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living, Fool, you are mine. Remember, you and I have been going steady for years,
and I still don't love you yet. As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate GOD. He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay him back.

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment