Friday, November 20, 2009

My life thus far--CLICK CLICK BOOM!!!

Posted by mike cronmiller

I was born back in 1965 to Norman and Helen Cronmiller, I had a pretty normal childhood growing up in Dearborn. I went to Long Elementary for grades K-6. This is where I was noticed and befriended by Dr Wayne, a 6th grade teacher. When I was still in the third grade, he observed that I had a knack for science and astronomy. The principal and Dr Wayne had me doing projects with the 6th graders in the fields of science and astronomy. I also excelled in sports and chess. My mind was like a sponge. I thought there was nothing I could not learn. However it was when I advanced to O.L. Smith Jr High that I found out that there is more to school than just doing assignments. There was a type of social order to the mix (i.e. cliques) and how to fit into one. I found out that it was easier for me to go with multiple cliques; the Jocks, eggheads and burnouts. However I also played baseball and continued to practice almost every day.

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment