Saturday, October 24, 2009

1 MINUTE EACH NIGHT

Posted by laura

MINUTE EACH NIGHT

This is the scariest election we as Christians have ever faced and from the looks of the polls, the Christians aren't voting Christian values. We all need to be on our knees. Do you believe we can take God at His word? Call upon His name, then stand back and watch His wonders to behold. This Scripture gives us, as Christians, ownership of this land and the ability to call upon God to heal it. I challenge you to do so. We have never been more desperate than now for God to heal our land. This election is the scariest I remember in my lifetime.
[Note from Dennis Harris: I did not write this, but whoever did would probably not mind if we do as he suggests.]

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by My name shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Click here to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment