Saturday, October 24, 2009

Average Girl.

Posted by Bree Rogers

Speaking for myself, I must say that I am SICK and tired of seeing girls flaunting what they got(or don't have) just to get the attention of a guy. And then there are the girls that are so insecure that they HAVE to always have a boyfriend or be talking to several guys at once.
I for one wanna take a stand and say, Hey! We're not all like that, I know God has someone for me and I'm not going to date every guy I know just because the oppurtunity.
My favorite band BarlowGirl (A Christian Band made up of three sisters) has a few songs dedicated to that theme. They are all about girls taking pride in themselves, and not settling for whats being offered, but to have standards and you can say no to said offers. In "Average Girl" the theme is all about breaking out of the ordinary and waiting for God promised extraordinary:

Click here to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment