Saturday, October 24, 2009

My whole testimony.....

Posted by Amanda Bure

Okay on the front of my page is a synopsis basically of my testimony and my life...I'm gonna write the whole thing out for you now...

I suppose the whole mess with me started when I was little. My mother and my father got divorced when I was about three years old. My mom never honestly loved my father, this I know now. She went with him to make the man who later became my stepfather jealous, and well she happened to get pregnant with lil ol me at the age of seventeen, she had me five days after her eighteenth birthday. My grandfather had given her an ultimatum she was either to marry my dad or have an abortion, so she married my father and acted like she cared for him for three years.


Click here to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment