Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Blog on politics I wrote about two weeks ago on Myspace.

Posted by Tamara Canup Graves

I'm sharing this here because there's been a lot of discussion (heated discussion) on the subject and I wrote this blog on Myspace a few weeks ago.




[20 Oct 2008 | Monday]


3:37 PM - My hopes for the next four years...
Current mood: contemplative
Category: News and Politics

November 4th is just around the corner. I guess it's sad that I'm looking more forward to Christmas then the "epic" decision about who will be our new president. I guess I'm just over the whole thing.

I feel like, no matter who's elected or what happens, it's really not going to change my life all that much. I suppose it's selfish of me to choose to be unaffected but, four years from now, how we feel about Obama and McCain will probably be different from how we feel today.

Click here to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment