Saturday, October 24, 2009

are there any musicians on here?

Posted by Robert Gill

I am new to this site. I live in Michigan and looking for good music to listen to. I used to write about "underground" rap and metal for various magazines and since I have given myself to Christ I have stopped listening to the radio except for my local Smile and KLOVE stations. They play good music, but I enjoy music that is out of the range of most radio listeners. I love hip-hop and rap as well as metal and you cannot find this on the radio. Most of the stuff I listen to now I have been turned on to by watching the Zone or one of the other late night shows on my local Christian television station. My current favorites would be Mars ILL and Family Force 5.

Click here to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment