Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Comedy of Errors (Jewish Style)

Posted by Daniel Baumet

Well it has been an interesting month. I got involved some what with the Hebrew Renewal ( still finding a nitch to squeeze into lol )
Now ... what is the Hebrew Renewal .. ? It was started as a project to bring back the old way of worship . Many of our prayers were songs! I was researching and finding many of the works (I believe I may have posted one or two here) Due to the scattering many of our prayers are prayed like Christians ( spoken in monotony .. err I mean monotone ) or worse due to Eastern Mysticism being chanted. We had read how we were to enter the gates with joy, merriment, a song!

Click here to continue

1 comments:

Kaleidescope musings on a key of life said...

Kewl, Daniel. Very kewl. ;0)

Post a Comment