Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wake Up And Smell The Coffee - Part Three

Posted by Blake Higginbotham

Re: Apostolic Kingdom Dominion –Vs- The American Church System
By Blake Higginbotham

Good Morning! If you have been reading my many writings over the past few months, then you know that I have been speaking to a number of pertinent issues that we are all facing, and it is my hope that some of them challenged you and caused you think.

Those who know me at all know that I have an opinion, and that I believe it to be qualified. With that said, I realize that it would be almost impossible for me to convey everything that I am thinking and feeling on paper, and it would be equally challenging for you to understand and interpret the thoughts and intents of my heart. You will just have to trust me or pray for me if you have a problem with some of the things that I will be addressing.

Click here to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment