Saturday, October 24, 2009

Go Out and Get Em!

Posted by Pastor Mark

I LOVE sharing the Gospel with people!

Here we are on the road telling the world about Jesus and the wonderful message of God's love. There is nothing better than seeing people come to Christ, or a hurting soul healed and set free. I can think of nothing that I would rather be doing. I just LOVE IT when I am sitting on the platform or the stage and the Holy Spirit draws people to the altar. I am always so blessed to see people respond to the message of God's love.

Time is running out! The harvest is SOOOOO ripe and each and every one of us need to take up the gospel plow and get to work sharing the hope of the gospel with our lost and dying neighbors. Jesus is coming back soon to take his children home!

Click here to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment