Monday, November 23, 2009

30 Thoughts for Victorious Living by Joel Osteen

Posted by Demarismom

On day 2 of my booklet. Day 1 "Think the way God thinks" Day 2 "Develop a vision of victory". Feeling really blessed right about now. A loving person made a comment that sometimes you have to spiritually fight for someone. She told me a story of a wife that prayed over her philandering husbands shoes. He found God too. So I figured, once I'm done with my 30 day journey, I am going to pass this on to my son's father, who I unfortunately love so much. And I continue to pray over him each day asking God to make me strong enough to fight for both him and I. I think it's working. He's been extremely nice this past week. the negative past of me is saying How long will this last. The positive side of me says just accept the good and stop looking for a wrong in every right. Yes, I have two little people that sit on each side of my shoulder whispering in my ear. The righteous one has been very triumphant. I refuse to let anything or anyone steal my joy. Desiree is living in the moment.......................................

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment