Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Found My Keys!

Posted by Daughter Of The Most High / Faye

" And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." ~ Matthews 16:17-19

While reading this passage, I found myself thinking of my poor husband. He always complaining how "I can't keep up with my keys and If God gave me a set keys that I would lose them". That was something for me to ponder on.
Because as a child of God, I have a set of keys. As I meditated furter,I reasoned the keys were for binding and loosing. I've read this passage many times but not with my husbands comment in mind.How did this passage apply to my daily life! how could I use it day to day.

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment