Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When is enough just simply enough?

Posted by Tracy Ann

I wrote this blog back during the summer a few months after Kevin had his knee surgery. He had really been working hard to get better so he could get back to work and start installing alarms again. He had made really good progress but as he was driving home from what was supposed to be a temporary line of work (now it is all he can do) he basically had a melt down... He went home and cried and knelt down to pray to God for strength and whammo, he pulled his hamstring. HUGE setback! He just laid there on the floor and wept... I got so upset because here he was really trying to reach out in spite of his pain and there he got hit with one more setback... I will tell you this version of the blog was changed a bit because the first one really showed my raw emotions. This one was revised after God walked me through that and showed me some things. Anyways, I truly hope someone receives something from this blog because I will tell you it is truth. Kevin has since gone through many things and now here recently has been diagnosed with AS (Ankylosing Spondylitis) but in spite of it all, and in spite of my flesh which many times says why God, why us, why now? I am still trusting Him because that's all I can do...

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment