Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A MEETING WITH CHRIST

Posted by TheeTruthSeeker

MIYON † CARNEY ™


Dear friends,

This blog is about a personal experience that I had back in 1994 the experience is about meeting Christ ,and standing infront of the father. This is an event in my life that is very real to me, and I remember the experience as if it just happened today. Thank you for reading , and may the Lord discern his truth for you. God Bless.

1994.... I was feeling rather dizzy as I was working on my step daughters bedroom room painting. Note: At this the time in my life I was suffering from heart palpitations and under a doctors supervision I was to wear a heart monitor called the king of hearts.


Click to continue

1 comments:

Miyon Marion Howard said...

Marion Carney Howard 2021 FP ohio

Post a Comment