Monday, November 23, 2009

Treasures of the Past

Posted by Daughter Of The Most High / Faye

While early spring cleaning, I came across some papers I saved from 3 years ago. Our church population had acquired a few youth and they were bored with not having anything to do. So they asked for a Spring break vacation bible school.I was already occupied with the task of spring revival as usual, but no one would tackle the children. (Though, they thought it was a good idea.) I ask the lord why me? Can’t somebody else do some of this work? As I prayed, I heard Him Say why not you? The Lord was answering my question with a question.
So it goes, I began preparing for a week of VBS for the children and some of the sisters helped out with the revival. One sister even said “Sister Faye, I don’t think you got a fair deal if you ask me” I ask what she meant but no reply, only a shoulder shrug.

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment