Wednesday, November 25, 2009

recent incident at work

Posted by Tescaangel

I am asking all that will keep me and some of my coworkers at work....in your prayers... I work for -Tsa - airport security officer and have been on the job for 6-7 yrs.. its one that God has given me... today i was called into our managers office and being this kind of situation its naturally to assume the worst although i had prayed that God give me the strength to get through this and the right words to say...not knowing what to expect at all...I had an investigator... introduce himself to me..and questioned about an incident at work that happen Sept 13, 2008 on the lane i was assigned too... this passenger is accusing us (teammates) of taking $225.00 out our their bags during the screening process for selectees (additional screening required by the airlines) they claim that they could not see their bags and that's when supposedly their money was taken.

I hold to my integrity here of being honest in my job...and i personally wouldn't compromise my job for anything... although this investigator told me of course and tried to prod me with Q's to see if i was lying and telling me that everyone 9 out of 10 people lie in the first question he ask... of course he Q'ed me about our procedures and i told him the correct way....and he also ask if would tell on a coworker if i knew of anyone taking money or drugs ...etc... he also ask me about my children and if they have pond or sold anything lately ... or even if i had on eBay or craigs list...he also put it that of course my job is on the line and about 9 others employees including our supervisor....

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment