Sunday, November 22, 2009

OK, so let's get it all out in the open right from the beginning

Posted by Glenn B. Miller

Hi there. I'm here on the invitation of one of the admins here named Tamara. So many people have been warm and welcoming from the moment I signed up. However, I've had a tough time accepting it and here's why. I'm not sure I really "fit." Tamara in describing this place pretty much made it sound like a bunch of misfits, but looking around, it sure doesn't seem that way. Quite the opposite in fact. By way of explanation I'm going to include Tamara and my initial exchange. (This is being done with her permission.) In case you don't know, http://deviantart.com is a site where all sorts of "art" gets displayed. I happen to be a contributing artist doing artistic nude work. Here is the link to my page, but remember you've been forewarned.

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment