Monday, November 23, 2009

The Father's Daughter

Posted by Daughter Of The Most High / Faye

My beginning on this earth was not a good one. To make a long story short, After my birth, my brain was attacked by a virus that caused me to be what Dr's called unproductive. My family were encouraged by Dr's to place me in a mental facility because I would never be able to see, walk, bear children nor be a productive person in society.

My Grandmother would have no parts of that so she took me from the hospital and raised me as her baby. Under her loving care I began to talk at age 2, walk at age 4 and the go to school at age 5. She took me back and forth to the hospital each time I became ill, prayed for me and taught me about the Lord in the best way she could. She layed the foundation for me to know the Lord.

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment