Wednesday, November 25, 2009

things to be said

Posted by stacy

I was obviouslly trippin bout my court date but everything turned out ok I am a child of God and because i gave my attention to him with what went into my ears and the fast that I did he once again provided for me my step dad hasn't found a job yet but God is in contoroll as always and he will provide for his children who come to him with prayer and petition and though things may not go as planned he will give you peace for the trials you go through and not only that but remember always he sometimes puts us through the fire to refine us and bring us closer to him in all things when things are good praise him when they are bad praise him the devil is not the winner but he definately tries to break us but remember also that God will not give us anything that we can not handle sometimes it feels like we can't handle things and the truth is without Gods grace and mercy we can't we need him in all things....

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment