Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My testimony

Posted by Tricia Sturgeon

I was born in Ft. Carson Colorado to an army staff seargent and his wife in 1964. I have 2 older brother (one of whom deceased) and an older sister. Rumor in the family has it that my real mom was a prostitute who "serviced" the service men on the base. When I was still a baby my real mom left my dad. He was about to be sent to Vietnam for combat and didnt know what to do about his kids. So he divided us up with his 3 sisters till if or when he came home. The ones he put me with didnt have children of their own so they set about filing for adoption which after some time my real father agreed to.
It wasnt until I was 6 years old that I found out I had siblings. My real father did return home and lived in the same town I did. I saw him every day but never really had that connection of father to daughter with him. My adoptive parents were my mom and dad, the only ones I ever knew.

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment