Monday, November 23, 2009

My Prayer!!!!

Posted by bR¡T†@N¥ ✿pUr¡†¥✿ m¡LL€R

Father God I come before you giving you all the praise and honor that is deserved. I am thankful for all that you have done in my life and other around me. I thank you for the shoes on my feet, the clothes on my back and and the nourishment that you have provided us throughout the day. Thank you for guiding us along these highways and streets safely, and without harm or danger; and bringing my family back together to enjoy in each other's company. Thank you for again making a day.
I declare that any spirits that are not of you must be removed from my life and the life of those that are close to me. I also declare those spirits are removed from my heart and that the holy spirit comes to dwell and guide me in my ways. Holy spirit order my steps and teach his ways, help to live a righteous way in the LORD. If it is not of him then I declare it is not of me.
Lord I pray that your way for me is revealed, and that your will be done in my life; and that I becom a light for the Kingdom of God- and many shall bow to your name. Lord use me guide me.

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment