Monday, November 23, 2009

Pray for me..........I have a big problem

Posted by William Hunsucker

Yes I'm single, but I'm emotionally taken, my story is so different with twists and turns. I was going to marry Ms Vicki, it's off now and let me explain how and why. I worked for Vicki and Dean at one time and we all became good friends, then we went different directions and didn't hear from them for years, well I get word that Vicki has brain cancer (a tumor ) and they had to cut away 1/4 of her brain. I was a medic in the Air Force, working orthopedics and neurology, we never back then had any great success with operations on the brain. So I expected the worse and became shocked that not only did she beat it , she is a miracle person, she had a 1 in 10 chance to live and she's alive. Well we all started to be close again, they where surprised that I was going to Church and had found the Lord, not their thing but was happy for me since I was raising 2 boys by myself, Vicki had a friend she knew who was a daughter of a well respected minister in our area and introduced us, we got married , short story she almost went to jail for child molestation and we where divorced real quick, at this same time Dean decides to divorce Vicki, so it was because neither of us trusted people, we drew close together and sorry to say , but yes I sinned with her, the Lord rebuked me and I washed it in the blood, so telling her, until we got married that would never happen again.

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment