Wednesday, November 25, 2009

a small prayer request, actually :)

Posted by Lori

I was just discussing something with a friend, and I realized there's something that I need prayer about. It may not seem like a big thing, but it's pretty major that I actually thought to PRAY about it! (I'm a little thick-headed sometimes!)

I've realized that I'm instilling some very bad habits in my two little girls (6 and 3). The one I would like to address first is the habit of procrastination/untidiness. This has been revealed to me a lot over the past few weeks because my girls have been playing a lot of creative games-- which I LOVE!-- but, they make HUGE messes, then they don't want to clean up. And, the problem is that I've never taught them HOW to clean up. We've always been in such a rush to go here or there... or else I've just not paid attention until the mess is enormous, then the mess gets out of hand pretty quickly, and it's too overwhelming for them to manage alone.

Click to continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment