Thursday, June 11, 2009

Be Prepared When You Pray

Posted by Addison & Ophelia
Before I got out of bed Tuesday, I asked God to present witnessing opportunities for me today. Well, He did! Our youngest son, age 29 phoned from his job at lunch and asked if he could talk with me after work. He is dating someone who is not saved. Wow, this is a big one to hit me on the first day! I'm praying in the Spirit before meeting her. We've talked over the phone and I know the Holy Spirit will guide me as always. I know there's a lot of drama in this relationship. Pray that deliverance and salvation will come! I have my testimonies and life experiences along with the powerful word of God to share with this single mother of 4 children.Also, I explained about this website and the 30 Days on the Stand committment with my husband and he agreed to witness and share the gospel. Praise God!!

http://www.livinginblackandwhite.com/profiles/blogs/2133465:BlogPost:2788

0 comments:

Post a Comment