Thursday, June 11, 2009

Post trasformation........the next chapter

Posted by Melissa
This is the Man God chose for my daughters and me almost three years ago. September of 2005 I had been struggling for over a year trying to get 'right" with the Lord, getting to know myself and going to church surrounding myself with worship, praise, fellowship and support. i went to divorce care classes and talked to well meaning friends and family about to date or not to date. I have so much love in my heart and i was showering my daughters with every bit i could but i was struggling to stay a float. i was working all the time and hardly got to see them. I often felt like life was closing in on meand I needed a lifemate but after what i had gone through nd the betrayal i had felt i wasnt sure i would be able to trust again. I decided that if God was going to send me a partner then he was going to send me the one that was right for me so what would

http://www.livinginblackandwhite.com/profiles/blogs/2133465:BlogPost:8451

0 comments:

Post a Comment