Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mr. Snake's Tire Shop

Posted by Bishop Susan Storm Smith
This is a true story that happened in July 1999 ... Driving from Denver, Colorado to New Mexico on God's Highway!I was on my way to New Mexico to begin a new pastorate position. The journey was usually only about 14-hours from Denver to southeastern New Mexico, but with my car fully loaded the Holy Spirit advised that I take another route.Gladly going south, east, and then west through Colorado and New Mexico, I saw a great deal of the country; majestic mountains, desert and wilderness. The opportunity to stop and speak with different people is something that always makes these trips pleasant. Sunday morning, July 4th, I thought of my own new independence and what was awaiting me at the end of this journey.
http://www.livinginblackandwhite.com/profiles/blogs/2133465:BlogPost:4449

0 comments:

Post a Comment