Thursday, June 11, 2009

From confindment to freedom

Posted by Fabia

When I say from confindment to freedom that is the story of the pass three years of my life.Tormented by the devastation of hurrican Katrina,depress because I had loss all,and the memories that never go away,I locked myself in my home believing I was secured.I was tormented by the sound of rain,the stench of death and fear of having to begin a new life,new location,with no job,no clothes,ect.I had given up all hope,but God had not given up on me.He removed the shackles of fear from my mind and wrapped me in love to make me feel secure.I am still fighting the battle with the help of therapy,and the struggle is rough but thanks be to God,I am free from the bondage of my own fears.Pray for me....

http://www.livinginblackandwhite.com/profiles/blogs/2133465:BlogPost:9314

0 comments:

Post a Comment