Thursday, June 11, 2009

Don't ya hate it when you get called to the mat?!

Posted by Kim Dowell
Well that's what happened to me and I hate when that happens! I knew it would and I really sort of set myself up for it but, I thought maybe, perhaps it would slide by and I would be off the hook!!! I told my dear SIL that I didn't feel right joining the 30 day challenge when I wouldn't be able to actually spead the Word since I am not back to work until July 21st and really there would not be anyone for me to witness to. Yeah, I know... LAME!!! As I was telling her all of my excuses as why I just could committ to something I couldn't do every day, the Holy Spirit started out whispering that really I could do it. The more I went on and on about why I couldn't do it the Holy Spirit go louder and louder and when I finished I KNEW I wasn't fooling ANYONE! I admitted it was a cop out but, it is SO out of my box and makes me SO uncomfortable that I just didn't think I could do it! Well, she let me know it was a cop out and I guess that's all I needed. I woke up early ready for the Holy Spirit to lead me....cuz THAT'S what it's going to take!! Lots of prayer and the Holy Spirit!!!! I tried to put the event on my page but, now I can't find it to put it there....either way, I'M IN!!!!


http://www.livinginblackandwhite.com/profiles/blogs/2133465:BlogPost:2560

0 comments:

Post a Comment