Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Testimony From the Lord! 100%

Posted by sonya

Hi Everyone,I wanted to share a tesimony with all of you that the Lord put together in my life.I was praying one day to the Lord that I would just like to know if my Grandma was okay.The prayer got answered!One day I was getting ready to go to the grocery store with my 1yr. baby and my freind Lilly called and asked if I would come over I said sure after I am done going grocery shopping.I was still gettting ready and a few minutes later Lilly called again and this time she was upset I hadn't left yet.That is not like Lilly to get upset over me not going to the store.I knew something was going on but I still didn't know what it was.I went grocery shopping and was getting ready to check out and I felt the Holy Spirit very strong so I knew I needed to pay attention.I was waiting my turn to be checked out and was watching this little old ladie in front of me check out.The Holy Spirit told me to pay for her grocery's.I waited until the Holy Spirit told me to.The Little Old Ladie told the cashier to put back these item's she couldn't get them at this time.The Holy Spirit let me know to buy all of them.I told the cashier and she asked me if I knew the little old ladie,I said No! The Cashier was crying uncontrollably the little old ladie was talking to the sack boy that went to her church so she didn't hear me

http://www.livinginblackandwhite.com/profiles/blogs/2133465:BlogPost:10596

0 comments:

Post a Comment