Thursday, June 11, 2009

"In My Astonishment I Stuttered A Few Words."

Posted by Mary

Over a month ago I sent out a post about a conversation between me and my grand daughter who turned 2 in June. She continues to amaze me with some of the things she says regarding God and His Holiness. This morning while fixing her breakfast I was reminding her of two rules her PoP-Pop has; do not step into the kitchen and do not open the door to outside. She received a serious spanking yesterday for breaking one of these rules. This morning she was reminding me of the spanking she received from Pop-Pop and I told her she got the spanking because he loves her so much and he does not want her to get hurt. She paused for a second, I could tell she was in deep thought and said, “He’s sa Holy, he loves me like God loves me.” I’m not going to even try to tell you my response to this because I can not remember. In my astonishment I stuttered a few words.

http://www.livinginblackandwhite.com/profiles/blogs/2133465:BlogPost:6354

0 comments:

Post a Comment